The metropolitan Dubai (the city of finance and business) teams with thousands of multinationals which require local and international legal services, which pose a challenge to us to keep pace with the level and the requirements of the Emirate for these legal services with excellence and quality. Our attraction of leading international firms and their trust in our office is a living example, which gave us a great responsibility to improve our services and upgrading it to the highest levels and global standards.
The method of amicable settlement is considered as one of the important solutions to address any issue or claim on a particular subject with ease, affordable costs, less expenses and efforts that constitute the main pivot of Al Hammadi & Associates Advocates and Legal Consultants since the early days of its opening. However in the absence of a chance to reach for an amicable solution, our qualified and talented legal team who enjoys an in-depth experience work for disputes resolution, particularly in the field of litigation, commercial agencies, ADR and Concession Rights Agreements.
The office is equipped with the immense experience and capability in all aspect of the legal services for the companies, including but not limited to:
- All measures relating to the establishment, management and termination of partnership companies.
- All provisions relating to the establishment, management and termination of limited partnership companies.
- All provisions relating to the establishment, management and termination of particular partnership companies.
- All provisions relating to the establishment, management and termination of public joint stock companies.
- All provisions relating to the establishment, management and termination of private joint stock companies.
- All provisions relating to the establishment, management and termination of limited liability companies.
- All provisions relating to the establishment, management and termination of stock partnership companies.
- All provisions relating to the companies' board of directors, provisions of ordinary and extraordinary general assembly and all matters related to the accounts of the companies.
- All provisions relating to Sukuk "Bonds" issued by the companies, such as: shares, bonds and promissory notes.
- All provisions relating to the financial position and share capital of the companies.
- All provisions relating to inspection on companies, violation of law and the ways to deal with the competent authorities in this regard.
- All provisions relating to transformation, merger, dissolution and liquidation of the company and distribution of its shares among the partners.
- All provisions relating to the foreign companies, from incorporation throughout its termination.
- Drafting and preparation of the companies' Articles of Association of all types from incorporation as well as all changes therein after incorporation and declaration.
- Drafting of commercial contracts, employment contracts and companies' regulations.
- Providing legal advice in connection with the general assemblies and its meetings.
- Representing the companies in all claims, whether a Plaintiff or Defendant, such as dissolution, liquidation and liability claims, the invalidity of general assemblies, as well as bankruptcy.
- We are specialized in providing legal and technical support for issues arising from portfolio, investment funds, investment by proxy contracts and their legal disputes.
- Arrangement and preparation of commercial agency contracts, drafting and registration with official authorities, initiation of disputes arising out of commercial agency contracts within and outside UAE.
- Preparation, drafting, reviewing and amending the legal opinions of the commercial contract and documents of the companies along with preparation of legal opinions of the contracts.
- Preparing, revising and rendering the legal opinion concerning the partnership agreements between entities and establishments.
- Preparing, revising and rendering the legal opinion concerning the partnership agreements between individuals.
- Preparing, revising and rendering the legal opinion concerning the joint venture agreements for special purpose.
- Preparing, revising and rendering the legal opinion concerning the shareholders' agreements of public joint stock companies as well as closed companies.
- Carrying out all the issues relating to the commercial register.
- Advising on matters relating to obtaining official and regulatory approvals from legal perspective.
- Rendering advices relating to corporate governance and stock options' plans.
- Rendering advices concerning the creation of transactions and studies of alternative business ventures, such as JVs. This includes the requirements of incorporation of the companies.
- Assisting in secretarial works of the companies and compliance requirements, which include assisting in the general, special and extraordinary meetings of the shareholders, and maintaining sufficient minutes of meetings.
- Rendering advices in connection with any dispute of restructuring of the companies including merger and acquisition among investments and assets and other forms of transformation of a branch or a subsidiary.
- Drafting and negotiating on Letters of Intent and all other types of commercial agreements and companies' agreements (including buy of share agreements, purchase of assets agreements, shareholders' agreements, license agreements, distribution agreements, concession agreements, etc...).
- Preparing, revising and amending the companies' by-laws that regulate the operations of the companies and governing the relationship of the employee's work and employer, as well as workers, controlling the employees' level of performance, thus achieving the required profitability
- Preparing, revising and amending Memorandum of Understanding.
- Registration, cancellation and filing of intellectual property litigations.
- Management of contracts, claims, drafting, amending and analysing commercial business contracts.
When it is a matter of importance
All of what have been above mentioned issues and claims related to commercial companies were examples only, whereas we, at Al Hammadi & Associates Advocates and Legal Consultants, receive all of the lawsuits related to the commercial companies of all types along with disputes arising out of such companies both on the local and international level. We are pleased to inform you that we have a team of outstanding, well qualified and specialized advisors who possess a great deal of experience in companies' legal business, which putting us far from our competitors and enabled us to gain our clients' trust and satisfaction.